Wednesday 13 March 2013

Bargain wallpaper

My living room is huge and it's a yellow mustard colour.  You either like it or you don't.  I quite like it so have lived with it since we moved in but it is dated now and makes the room appear dark.  To redecorate would be a huge costly job. So when I found 5 rolls of Graham and Brown wallpaper on Ebay I bid on them.  I was the sole bidder :-)
 

Cream background, beige flowers outlined in black. Modern but fairly neutral.  Included with the 5 rolls were some end of rolls from the seller's project.  So I pinned one up to see the effect.


I like it!! There's more than enough to decorate one of the long walls with the fireplace and bookcase.  I might even get away with leaving the other walls mustard and not have to paint them cream which was my original thought.  I'll need a second opinion (usually my mum!!)

Cost of the wallpaper? £10!!! Plus £5 postage.  So £15 for 5 rolls plus the extra bits.  I checked their website but couldn't see this particular design.  Similar ones were between £16 and £22 per roll.  So I think I got myself a bargain :-)

And it's paste the wall wallpaper.  This could be a really quick makeover :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks