Wednesday 20 November 2013

Playing with denim



I've got my crafting mojo back too!  I've been playing with denim (ie old jeans!) and mixing it with felted tartan.  The above cushions have denim backs.  Both are for sale on my FB page.  Just search for The Tartan Tower.



I've also been playing with Harris Tweed and made some brooches with it as well as denim ones.




I picked up these red frames after Christmas last year for peanuts so made a few tartan and denim pics.



These ones are Harris Tweed and denim
 

I've also been busy working on the house and spend lots of time in DIY superstores looking at lighting, paint shades and other boring but essential things.  Whilst there last week I found this Jamie Oliver salad kit reduced.  So I'll have fresh salad leaves growing on my kitchen window sill soon :-)

1 comment:

  1. You certainly do have your creativity back; those pillows are darling!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks