Saturday 27 December 2014

Post Christmas Thinking


Did everyone have a lovely Christmas?  We had a very laid back one.  So different from the ones where I cooked a 5 course meal from scratch for 12 people and had them stay for several days too!  I enjoyed our simple meal of soup, turkey with all the trimmings and Christmas pudding (or blackcurrant sorbet for those who didn't like pudding!)

Despite the cupboards and fridge groaning with food (leftovers!) I had to pop to the supermarket this morning for a few essentials (like toilet paper!!)  I picked up a large bag of clementines (17 of them) for 24p and 2 boxes of gluten and dairy free fruit cake slices at half price.  OH has a sweet tooth so these will last a few weeks.

Lots of us seem to use this time between Christmas and the New Year to think and reflect on the past year and look forward to the new one.  I have a feeling I'll quickly know what 2015 will be like the first week back at school!  But I want to be prepared for all the possible outcomes of the interview. 

So, when I'm done thinking I'll get writing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks