Saturday 24 March 2018

Hanging on


And another 2 weeks has just whizzed by!  I am so busy with work stuff that everything else has gone into survival mode.  I come home exhausted and curl up on the couch for the evening.  OH being away a lot hasn't helped and I even spent my birthday on my own because I just couldn't be bothered organising anything.  My house and garden are a complete tip but not quite at health hazard level (yet!) Thanks goodness I only have 4 more teaching days left then a 2 week break.  I can hang on till then.

Next week is a busy week as I finally get the keys to the flat!!! 😊 There's still a few niggly things to be done, mainly concerning money laundering laws *ROLLS EYES*  Everyone in an official capacity wants to know exactly where every penny comes from.  And just saying you saved up isn't enough.  Apparently! *sighs*

On the health front, I've been sticking rigidly to my 90 day plan.  I haven't been tempted to weigh myself but I know I've lost something around the tummy area.  I've got 1 more week to complete of Cycle 1 then I have to do the measurements.  Fingers crossed!

9 comments:

  1. Love the cartoon. The only thing that's missing is the bottle of prosecco or similar!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Joy a bottle of Prosecco (or two) would make that cartoon complete ;-)

    Hang on in there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two would definitely be better. :-)
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha!!! Then it would be perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you'll get a nice surprise when you weigh in! I'm trying to 'eat healthily' to lose a few pounds. I could probably do to lose more than a few but all I really need/want is to fit my clothes again comfortably. I hate it when my clothes are too tight! SO, showing them your piggy bank isn't enough then?? lol Good luck and have fun getting the flat ready. With any luck it will be warm and sunny for your break - oops, silly me we live in Scotland don't we!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang on in there-my daughter is exhausted too and still playing catch up from the snow days. Enjoy you holidays and maybe have a wee birthday treat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those 3 snow days have really thrown us all at work!! Really really looking forward to my holidays, hope your daughter gets a good rest too xxx

      Delete
  7. I hope you'll celebrate your birthday properly when you can!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks