Wednesday 13 February 2019

It's a start!


I've made a start on the bottom stairs and banisters.  It's really hard to get a decent photo as the light isn't great especially as there's only 1 light fitting at the moment.  I'm doing alternate stairs so I can still go upstairs!  But it's good to see the before and after stages.


But I can tell already just with the undercoat, painting everything white is going to lighten the whole area.  It's going to be a long process but as long as I do a wee bit at a time it's manageable.

I'd planned to do more tonight but I had a lengthy dental appointment this afternoon to finally replace the temporary filling on my root canal treated tooth.  My face is rather painful so I'm just knitting and watching tv instead.  Me time 📺

2 comments:

  1. Years ago, this is how our stairs were done and a carpet runner in the middle. It was really easy to keep clean and as you say made the hall and stairs bright. Sorry to hear the dental work has been painful and glad you are having some you time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better this morning.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks