Saturday 6 April 2019

All white


Apart from a visit to my parents on Wednesday and an afternoon with eldest DS, I have spent ALL week painting everything white.  I have used a whole 1 litre tin of undercoat just to eliminate the orange wood!!!


Painting stairs is tricky as you have to make sure you can still get up and down them!! 😄

I'm hoping today is the final painting day. I just need to do a last coat of Satinwood. I ache all over and the smell is giving me headaches.  Low odour paint my arse!!

My new carpet is getting fitted on Monday.  I need to get finished today so I can lift the old one tomorrow.  OH and The Teenogre will help me move the furniture so the carpet fitter has an empty room.

Next week I am planning to do some nice crafty things and get into the garden (weather permitting).  

Nearly there!!

4 comments:

  1. It's looking good. You'll be glad when its done! Lets hope the weather heats up a bit next week, I bought seeds to plant today and feel they would be too cold in the greenhouse just now :( I need to get a move on though, so I'm planning a planting day tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Some kale mini plants arrived yesterday (accidentally ordered instead of seeds!!) so I'm trying to keep them alive until I get a chance to buy potting compost this week. Then I'll start my seeds xxx

      Delete
  2. A very productive holiday for you. Hope everything goes well on Monday and then you can relax for a few days. It always feels good to accomplish something you have been planning for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I stand back and look at it, it's very satisfying! But I'm desperate to get it done now

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks