Saturday 13 July 2019

Here's the Skinny!


Saturday morning is my club weigh in.  I know it's not for everyone but I need the accountability.  So far I've lost 5lbs 😊 I really have been eating well and haven't felt deprived at all.  I've even eaten chips and crisps this week and had gin (!!) and Prosecco.  It's all about balance.  I think the digging at the allotment helps too.

On the way back I popped into TK Maxx.  They've just had a load of Skinny Syrups delivered.  I'd read loads of enthusiastic comments about them so thought I'd give them a go.  Yep, all true!  Just a wee splash of syrup and squirt of foam turned my healthy waffles and plain soya yoghurt into a breakfast treat adding zero calories.  I'm a convert!!

3 comments:

  1. I think they help too, from time to time. As you say, just that little bit extra . . .
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep telling myself it's a marathon not a sprint!! It's definitely harder to lose weight as I get older xxx

      Delete
  2. I hope you're enjoying your plot and not losing the plot (losing the weight would be good though!) Enjoy the holidays.x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks