Saturday 11 February 2023

Passed

 

It was a tough week but we got through it.  Now we wait 9 weeks (yep NINE!) to find out how we got on.  All we know is that they don't need to come back which means we passed.  So, yeay!! But it could be a bare minimum pass or a decent one.  Genuinely have no idea as all they said to us was things like "We commend you for doing XYZ really well" and "You will need to work on ABC." 🤷 That's on the management team and the education dept to work out.  I'm just going to get on with teaching my wee cookies as best I can!

I have 2 staff development days on Monday and Tuesday (ie no kids!) then 3 days of half term break.  My house is a tip and I need to get some DIY plans in place ASAP!! 🔨🧰

8 comments:

  1. Well at least you can now enjoy the rest of your teaching career however long or short that may be! Hope the inspection report is good and the education department step up if help is needed. It’s good that the Development Days are before your holiday so roll on Wednesday when you will be off school. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Genuinely don't know how long I'll last, it varies from day to day depending on the drama within my class!! Can't wait until Wednesday :-)

      Delete
  2. And breathe! - I can imagine the relief now that is history
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huge relief especially as I know I'll never need to go through that again :-)

      Delete
  3. And now you can breathe again. It's a shame that almost half of half-term is taken up with 'staff development' but having no kids in just has to be a relief on those days. I hope you have a rest at home before you start the tidying and DIY. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep no kids makes a difference! Having a very lazy slobby day today plus my DIL cooks on Saturday nights so I'm actually doing nothing at all today :-)

      Delete
  4. Good news indeed, and your last one, even better. I recommend hanging on as long as possible as it makes a huge difference to your pension. At least it does here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to hang on as long as I can as it all adds to my pension pot!

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks