Monday 29 May 2023

Blue Monday

 

I bought a pot of Cuprinol wood stain in Barleywood which is a gorgeous blue colour and painted the potting table.  I think it looks bright and cheerful!  And it hides a bit of dodgy rough casting on the wall!

I did the raised beds at the front too.  They were badly faded in places but a quick coat on each of them brought them back up to their former glory.

It only took a few hours and luckily the weather was dry and sunny so it it all dried really quickly.  Even though I was really careful I did end up with quite a lot of blue splashes on me too!! 💙

8 comments:

  1. All looking good in the sunshine there - which we are not getting here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today we've to get 20C or more apparently!

      Delete
  2. All looking lovely, Ali. Great to get outdoor jobs done in good weather. Some overnight rain would be good now! Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get as much done as I can outside so it's just maintenance for the next few weeks. I've still got to paint and wallpaper my kitchen before the flooring guy comes in 2 weeks!

      Delete
  3. I love that blue, it's looking good.
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue is a lovely fresh colour, very reminiscent of a Greek holiday colour, so it's just perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks