Thursday 31 January 2013

January Review

Well, I made it to the last day of the month and stayed within my budget :-)  I am thrilled to report that I managed to save £217 despite a few unexpected expenses including paying for the final module of my course.

Food total was £250.01 which included an order from AF for sports drinks powder that will last for months!

Petrol total was £231.29 which included a 120 miles round trip to visit my parents.  Any trips into town have loads of errands to make it worthwhile.

Extra income this month was zero.  Partly because the craft boutique still haven't paid me for my December sales and partly because I haven't re opened my Etsy shop yet.  I still have a load of stuff to put on Ebay and loads of books to sell on Fatbrain.

All in all, a good January :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks