Friday 5 February 2016

Half term



Thank goodness it's almost half term!  Kids are already on holiday from today, I've got 2 staff development days on Monday and Tuesday then I'm off for 3 days. Next Friday I've booked myself onto a dressmaking course.  I need a bit of refresher/kick up the backside to get sewing again.  I'm really looking forward to it.  The other 2 days will be catching up on housework!! *rolls eyes*

I managed to score a few yellow stickered bargains last night, mainly for The Teenager but I did get some low fat venison sausages that are actually delicious.


The Teenager has just had a bout of the winter vomiting bug so these vegetarian goodies went straight into the freezer.  He really has been a poor soul.  What's the betting I get it on my days off???

1 comment:

  1. No stickered bargains for me just lately , I must be going at completely the wrong times

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks