Sunday 25 June 2017

Slooooow progress



It's getting better but progress is slow.  I'm VERY impatient when I'm ill or incapacitated.  I keep going until I'm forced to stop.  Today my Lovely Mum and I spent some time in the garden but my foot and back got too sore so I had to stop *sighs*


We topped up my winter raised bed with compost and planted 16 brussel sprout plants.  Fortunately I love sprouts!!


My blueberries are coming along nicely


Shallots and peas getting all tangled up together


Salad crops are starting to grow


Roma tomatoes and marigolds planted up in the polytunnel


And more tomatoes and marigolds!

My vegetables are also making slow progress but everything will work out in the end


2 comments:

  1. You are a couple of weeks behind us down here in the south, but everything looking good. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking at blogs feeling very jealous of the growth you get down south!

    Ankle healing nicely but slowly

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks