Friday 30 March 2018

Easter holidays!


Well, I made it to the holidays.  But I woke up this morning with a rotten cough and stinky cold.  I have a crick in my neck that's making turning my head painful.  And I hurt my knee at work which is making walking difficult.  I'm being referred to a physio but I have to wait 2 more weeks for my appt  *sighs*  I know I'm run down when I have mouth ulcers.  Hopefully 2 weeks off will perk me up again!


I'm sticking to my 90 day plan but with a knee injury I may have to pause it for a week.  I'm a few days short of the end of the first cycle.  Lots of people take a wee break between cycles so my enforced one shouldn't have too much of an effect.  Tomorrow is my weighing and measuring day so here's hoping the hard work is starting to pay off.  So far I've been able to wear 2 old dresses to work I've not been able to wear for 2 years!!

And finally, I now own a second property! Eeek!! Scary and exciting in equal measure but that news deserves a post of it's own over the weekend.

10 comments:

  1. My daughter started her holiday today by having to go back to bed due to dizziness and sheer exhaustion. So much for underworked, overpaid, don’t deserve a pay rise because of the long holidays, teachers. Her department is currently two staff short with no supply cover. Take your time and don’t feel guilty for doing things you like or even just doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm being really selfish and am doing as little as possible. Hope your daughter is feeling better today xxx

      Delete
  2. I always, but always, went down with a cold at the start of every holiday, including half terms. I think we hold on for so long and then crash. We work in a very germ laden environment anyway.
    You're doing so well with the weight loss, congratulations.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many of my teacher friends are feeling the same. It's so true we hold on as long as we can and then crash every holiday. I'll give myself a few more days of rest then crack on with Stuff! xxx

      Delete
  3. Life sucks when you get to your holiday and all the germs emerge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I have 2 whole weeks so can allow a few doing nothing days to recover. Then I'll get on with all my chores!

      Delete
  4. My hubby was always ill for the first few days of a holiday when he worked in a stressful IT job. Now he works for himself he's much healthier :D It's too cold to do much anyway so enjoy some downtime, watch lots of tv and eat rubbish for a couple of days - just watch you don't undo too much of your good work. Happy Easter. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Definitely enjoying my downtime. I've been very good and not overindulged in Easter goodies xxx

      Delete
  5. I hope you feel better quickly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, just taking it easy these first few days!

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks