Saturday 16 March 2019

Back to purple


I woke up to more snow this morning!  The weather forecast was spot on.  It continued all day and temperatures are set to dip below freezing tonight so I'm guessing it will still be here tomorrow.  The chickens enjoyed a huge bowl of porridge as a treat.



They've taken to rushing the door whenever I open it in the hope of some tasty treat!  Picture was last night when I got home from school.


So it was indoor activities today.  I cooked a load of chicken breasts, cleaned the kitchen and I dyed my hair purple.  💜


And OH decided that a wonky bit of wall needed to be sanded again.


Only problem was it was on the wall that was already finished!  *sighs*  There's dust all over the furniture and pictures.  And the stairs.  And somehow in my bedroom too *sighs again* 

I hate sanding so I'm grateful he doesn't mind doing it.  I got the hoover out to deal with the dust and banged about while he was watching the rugby.  Loudly!! 😄

11 comments:

  1. Amazing rugby game just finished.

    Snow again - not good for mid march hope it goes soon. We just have strong winds - all day every day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't watch that last kick!!! But fab game.

      We've had stormy weather all week. My poor garden is a right mess

      Delete
  2. Calcutta Cup stays in the trophy cabinet at Murrayfied -yeah! Love, love, love the hair-you rock it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I once held the Calcutta Cup! Or maybe it was the replica one as the real one isn't actually allowed out in public after the famous kicking it down Princes street incident! LOL!! I'm sure there's a cheesy photo of me somewhere standing with some burly Scottish rugby guys 'tackling' me with it

      Delete
  3. Loving your purple hair. Wish I was brave enough to dye mine, it looks fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's just a semi permanent one so washes out after a while. Try a pastel one at first ;-)

      Delete
  4. High winds here too in Herts but nowhere near cold enough for snow. It was lashing with rain as I went to bed last night too. Must unpleasant.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should have read 'most'!!!
      xx

      Delete
    2. Still got snow this morning and it's a bit breezy but it's sunny. It will probably be gone by tonight xxx

      Delete
  5. Looks like the chickens are all ready to come indoors. Do you get many eggs from them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! They come inside if I leave the door open long enough!! I'm getting about 18 eggs a week

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks