Tuesday 23 November 2021

Seeds and sky

 


My Real Seeds order arrived.  I've added them to my seed tins.  I spent some time over the weekend sorting them out.  I have quite a lot!  I added the the wee moisture absorbers that come in my lateral flow kits. Reuse a free resource!  So hopefully they'll be viable for a few years and my garden and plot will be full of vegetables!


We've sub zero temperatures here in the last few days.  I'm sure there's a great scientific reason but it meant we had a stunning sunset last night.  This is the view from the raised deck in my classroom's garden around 4pm.  Look at those clouds! 😍


And this is the same view from an upstairs classroom where my friend took this photo.  The colours were even more vibrant in real life.  Gorgeous pink/orange/blue/grey colours.  Both photos without filters!

In other news, more positive cases of you-know-what in both P1 classes. *sighs*

4 comments:

  1. Hard to believe it is so dark at 4:00 p.m. but the sunsets are beautiful. Only another month until the shortest day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Time seems to be flying by into December!!

      Delete
  2. We have been having fantastic sunsets as well, but my province is called "The Land of the Living Skies".

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that! I just googled it, always learning! :-)

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks