Tuesday 31 July 2018

Day 2: Cook, Clean, Clear and Create



Today's cook was a triple batch of Almond and honey pancakes for the freezer.  It's getting pretty full now!


Clear and clean was clearing out the utility room cupboard above the sink.


It's lovely and clean as well as tidy!


Create was finishing off a sock I started ages ago.  I took it with me on holiday but just had the toe shaping to finish.


I also knitted another square for my sock yarn blanket.  I had a look for my collection of squares and discovered I have another 36 squares to add to it!!  I guess that's the rest of this week's create taken care of as I stitch them together!

4 comments:

  1. I love making the little squares but hate sewing them together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They take forever to stitch together but I like the playing with colour bit to work out the best placement of them

      Delete
  2. Hi Ali, I love your four categories, what a brilliant way to get things done on a daily basis, especially when you have more time at home just now.

    Loving the daily updates, thank you, and it's a good record of progress for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's keeping me focused on achieving lots of little things instead of procrastinating about the big things

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks