Thursday 15 November 2012

Technical stuff!

I am not a techy person at all but today I out did myself.

I built my own website!!! :-)

Have a look here www.thetartantower.co.uk

Still a work in progress but once I've figured out how to do the photo gallery I'll be happy.

I also set up a business email address and ordered some business cards.

All low cost so hopefully I'll re coup it over a period of time.

I've had lots of lovely comments from friends and family.  Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Amazingly cool! I have been lurking and have to come out of the shadows to applaude you loud and clear! How exciting! Your site is marvelous! Best wishes as you set sail on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks