Friday 8 November 2013

Got my mojo back!!

My cooking mojo that is!  I've discovered a new magazine called the Healthy Eating Guide which is full of normal recipes slightly tweaked to be more healthy.  In the past few weeks I've lost 2.5kg(5.5lbs) just following their eating tips.
 
 

 
 
My favourite recipe so far.  Macaroni and cheese with peppers and roast pumpkin with salad.  It was rather delicious and even the Teenager loved it although he did add extra cheese to his!!
 

Our Halloween pumpkin has so far made soup and the above mac n cheese!  I didn't get a huge one this year but there's still a lot of flesh to get through.

 
Some yellow stickered goodies.  The cheesecake was served with some defrosted blueberries.
 
 
And finally Elaine's recipe over at MFin3 for tattie scones.  The Teenager has discovered he loves them so I knocked up a batch and froze them.  Very easy and frugal to make.  Best way to serve them IMHO is with a runny fried egg!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh lots of lovely goodies, I really fancy making Elaine's tattie scones they sound tasty (and very cheap).

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks