Wednesday 7 January 2015

Job update

Quick post to say I had a good interview, really couldn't have done much more.  I was offered the temporary post covering another maternity leave within the school.

It's not the perfect outcome but I have job security for another year being paid at the full rate for my years of service.  So I'm being positive.  I haven't had specific feedback yet so will find out soon where I need to improve.

I'm looking at it as winning the silver medal rather than the gold.

5 comments:

  1. Not a bad result in the end :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have a positive view of this. I applied for a job in our school to work additional hours, although I was,told my interview was good I didn't get it as they wanted an extra staff member to ensure cover. I'm using my spare time to do a course to increase my career prospects, crafting and sorting out my house which is for sale. Not what I was expecting, but making the best of it I'm really enjoying myself :) Good luck
    Twiggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any job interview is tough so well done you. Job security for a year is not to be sniffed at either. Fab news x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, another year of job security is a good outcome.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks