Thursday 1 March 2018

More snow!


Emma was a bit excited to see so much snow this morning!  In this pic I've actually caught her mid bound above the snow as it's up to her stomach when she stands still.


It took her ages to find a spot to pee! 😆 


 Just an hour later we had yet another whiteout


4x4 cars are the only vehicles I've seen on my hilly road


This is the passageway from my door to the gate.  It's more than 30cm deep.  Luckily it's soft and easy to scoop with my big snow shovel.  The Red Alert warning has now been downgraded to Amber, which is still serious but the worst seems to be over for us.  No idea if school will reopen tomorrow.  We are a digital school so have been doing some remote teaching and learning this morning.  Although only 2 of my pupils have been doing the tasks I've set my class.  Ah well.

6 comments:

  1. Real, proper snow, isn't it?
    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! And I've had enough of it now!!

      Delete
  2. It's a while since we had this kind of snow. I have to admit I love it! I took my grand daughter sledging yesterday and I was dying to have a go but I knew my body wouldn't thank me for it so I stood on the sidelines getting cold toes! Schools here in South Lanarkshire are closed again tomorrow so I imagine you'll be much the same. Enjoy. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 3 days in a row. Unprecedented!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yep, safely ensconced in my wee house for the duration!

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks