Tuesday 3 December 2019

Bah Humbug!


I am desperately trying to get into the festive spirit (and failing!!) So I thought I'd share one of the songs my wee class are singing at our school concert.  It definitely helps with the bah humbug feeling!  Even our visiting music teacher didn't know this one so I was rather pleased about that.  My kids LOVE this song and at the full school rehearsal yesterday it went down a storm.  The first 'real' performance is on Friday for the senior citizens.  We're up first! I hope they're ready for us.

8 comments:

  1. hahaha that sounds like such a primary school song! I remember them well from my days working in a school!
    Perhaps once you've finished your decorating you'll be ready to put up a tree and a decoration! I'm keen to put mine up, my son is coming home from Australia for Christmas so I feel the sooner I get the stuff up the sooner he'll be here! I know that makes no sense whatsoever but it keeps me happy lol. Enjoy your performance on Friday I'm sure the senior citizens will love it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not putting a tree up. I figure since I'm not going to be here it's not worth it. I really am Scrooge this year!!

      Delete
  2. i love that song, i've never heard it before, hope your concert goes well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the rehearsals have been good today so fingers crossed. We have 3 performances in total so hope they're all good!

      Delete
  3. Thant's one funky song! I'm sure the seniors will be up boogieing along with the music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely marvelous. I've never heard that song before but it's gorgeous and a great song for kids to sing. Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks