Tuesday 28 January 2020

Snow!


The view from my bedroom window at 7.30am this morning.  I love how the red post box stands out!  It was only a 'dusting of snow'  but everything had obviously frozen hard before the snow fell.  It took a long time for my car to defrost and become driveable..  The camera sensors and radar 'thingy' (it brakes for you if the car in front brakes suddenly) weren't working and all the warning lights on my dashboard were on!  The main roads were fine so I took the long way round to school.  Honestly, if I'd just put my boots on and walked to work it would have taken less time!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Typical a dusting of snow is enough to bring the UK to a slow crawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blue sky though! Here it is gloomy and grey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It lasted until lunchtime and then it rained!!

      Delete
  3. Love the photo as I rather like a bit of snow. We're not likely to get any here in this corner of the country. We hardly ever do! Yesterday was gloriously sunny here, which was nice.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the snow unless I have to get somewhere on time in it!!

      Delete
  4. It's not so much the walking to work as the walking home from work thats the issue methinks! I used to say that but after a day at the coalface it was lovely to get into the car and be home in no time! I love the snow too and we didn't even get the dusting of snow everyone else got this morning. Everything looks so clean and bright when there is snow. Like you I hate it if I have to go out driving in it though! Here its become horrible, wet and windy now. :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walking home from school isn't too bad for me as it's actually downhill all the way!!! I'm seriously considering giving up my car later in the year when my 4 year contract runs out as getting to work is my biggest journey xxx

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks