Wednesday 22 December 2021

Christmas loading...


Woohoo!! I'm on holiday for 2 whole weeks.  Yesterday morning when I got up I switched my alarm off for the next 2 weeks.  This morning I got up at 8.45am, that's a big lie in for me!  Of course I was awake several times through the night but 8.45am - WOOHOO!

So far this morning I've enjoyed a leisurely breakfast, de pooped the back garden and put the bins out as it's bin day here (oh the glamour!!)  The only plan I have for the rest of today is to start making plans for Christmas and beyond.

I'm starting to feel a wee bit Christmassy! 🎄🎅🎇🎉

6 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you have got the Christmas spirit. Hope your two weeks are fun and don't go too fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they'll whizz by and I'll get nothing done!! Lol!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the break. Lazy days are what Christmas is about. Enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Did a bit of tidying up but that's all!! :-)

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks