Tuesday 5 July 2022

Day 11: Rest

 


Today is a much needed rest day, just pottering round the house and my garden.  I noticed I have a lot of beautiful flowers in bloom and realised these were all my rescued plants or given to me for free.


They're all doing well!  Not everything survived but a good 75% made it!!


This one was taken a few weeks ago.  We call it my dad's rose, it's real name is In Loving Memory.  My Lovely Mum bought us all one 2 years ago.  It's more vivid in real life! There are a few more buds on the bush so I'll get more blooms soon.  Not a bargain one but a thoughtful gift 💗

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers in your garden and I love the memory rose for your Dad💕 Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a family we do love our roses! We've found one called Old John that we can finally buy so we'll have another special one :-)

      Delete
  2. Your garden is really blooming! We finally had some rain today as everything was getting quite dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We've had rain but somehow it's not enough and I'm still watering the garden as well as it's still too dry

      Delete
  3. What a lovely display of flowers in your garden. Gorgeous rose.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All my roses seem to be doing well

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks