Thursday 22 June 2023

Annoyed

 

I popped down to the plot last night to leave my extra pumpkins/Winter squash for a few people I promised.  I arrived at at 7.20pm and left about a dozen plants in the communal area, clearly labelled.  I watered my polytunnel and did a quick video.  When I returned to my car at 7.35pm and the communal area, the full tray of plants was gone.

Someone had taken every single plant!  I'm really annoyed as it's totally against the community spirit of sharing our excess.  I had to apologise in the FB group to those folk I'd promised plants.  They were annoyed too.

Sad thing is I know who took them as they were the only other person on the site 😠

My DIL said she hopes the plants get blackfly!! 😂

12 comments:

  1. Just plain greedy - hope you tell everyone who it was that took them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, greedy and selfish! Everyone knows who it is despite me not naming them. But I will wish them a plague of black fly :-)

      Delete
  2. A plague on their allotment patch ... may blackfly prosper and mare's tail be 4ft high. May the rain never fall on their square footage and the roots shrivel and die on every plant that they look at.

    Witchy Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not at all public spirited is it? How B***** annoying!
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very annoying! It's caused a bit of a stooshie in the FB group!! :-)

      Delete
  4. Pigeons love currants. They break the branches of gooseberries and currants. I would net your bushes asap

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not nice - it leaves a nasty taste in the mouth, doesn't it? Like the others, I hope they fail to thrive!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's left me feeling annoyed and a wee bit upset at their selfishness xxx

      Delete
  6. How unkind of them. They deserve a good swift kick but they would have no idea why. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit mean spirited as there were plenty for a few folk have some

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks