Sunday 25 August 2024

Luna doesn't like it!


Luna is a bit bemused that I have a table in the kitchen now!! The side eye is ridiculous when I'm eating!πŸ˜‚She had developed a bad habit of sitting right beside me on the sofa when I was eating and tried to lick my plate. So, yeah she's not happy.  To use a Scottish phrase "she's pure raging!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She sits and glares at me from the other side too!  But it's so good to have a space to eat and work at again.  And Miss Luna will just have to get used it!

Today I got my notepad out and sat with a coffee to try and work out some things regarding the YouTube stuff.  I now have an astonishing 1161 subscribers and that £1.76 video has had over 17K views!!  😱 I only re started the channel 2 weeks ago!

Thanks for all the input on how I should go forward with it all. I've decided I'm going to post 2 videos a week on Mondays and Fridays.  The Monday one will be a general frugal chat about what I do and the Friday one will be food related.  I know the Friday one will be more popular based on the analytics! I'll keep them to around 15 mins max and I'll try to do one take to the camera and then add in things when I edit it.  It's editing that takes up all the time due to the slowness of Clip Champ.  But as it's free I'm not complaining.

I'm still keeping my blog going as usual.  I enjoy writing too much.  I'm not linking them and I'm not mentioning this blog so they're completely separate things.  You'll still get to read the rubbish on my weekly doings!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

17 comments:

  1. Twice a week sounds perfect! Poor Luna, she looks like she has been really hard done by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's made her feelings very clear! Lol!! :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. Twice a week You Tube and your blog sounds great. I've subscribed to the You Tube channel. Animals drive us mad don't they. Miss Sheva cat (a rescue) came to us eating Whiskas, turned her nose up so I tried Purina Ocean Delight, she eats it reluctantly but walloped a free sample of Sheba so I'm now trying that. Take care. Hugs Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're just servants to our pets aren't we? Lol! Thanks for subscribing :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. Twice a week sounds just right. Love that Luna does the side eye just like our children did! Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems manageable and once I'd made the decision I felt lighter! Yep, she's like a naughty toddler when you say no!! :-) xxx

      Delete
  4. I'm loving your new vlog and really glad that is it proving so successful. Great!

    Luna will just have to lump it, won't she. All those guilt tripping looks . . . xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Yep, she's an expert at guilt tripping looks esp around food!! :-) xxx

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on the success of your YouTube channel, you've grown it so quickly, brilliant numbers. :-)

    Poor Luna she looks proper deprived You are cruel. ;-)

    I really miss having a table to eat at, our next move will definitely have space for a table and chairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise I'd missed having one as much. Just found this comment in my spam folder. Blogger really is a mystery at times and I'm finding YouTube also has mysterious ways with comments!!! :-) xxx

      Delete
  6. I subscribed but have no idea what that means!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I think it just means my videos will show up in your home feed when you go on to YouTube :-) xxx

      Delete
    2. It also means that you are supporting the channel that you are watching, and at the same time helping the YouTube algorithms see it as a popular channel, and one worth promoting to other peoples feeds.

      Delete
  7. Our Jas is just the same at mealtimes, we get the poor starving Labrador face πŸ˜…
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luna looks very upset with the table. As you say, she will get used to it and probably very soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far she hasn't jumped up at it but she's been annoyed when I'm sitting at it! :-) xxx

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks