Friday 29 March 2013

Catch up

It's been a wee while since I've posted.  Sorry about that.  The Teen hasn't been well and kindly shared his bugs with me.  A few weeks of flu followed by a nasty d and v bug hasn't been fun!!  He seems to be back to normal and thankfully is on school holidays now.
 
Lots of stuff has been happening here.  I had another viewer last weekend.  They still haven't come back and said if they're interested or not.  I'm finding the whole process disheartening.  I think it's very rude when people come into your home with a view to buying it and don't even have the decency to respond to phone calls from the agent.
 
Today I attended a craft fair.  It cost £10 for a table, £12 in petrol costs and I didn't sell any of my tartan things.
 

I did get lots of lovely comments but no one bought anything.  More experienced sellers than me have been telling that craft fairs are just soul destroying and not worth doing.  Maybe they're right.  Think I'll concentrate on my Etsy shop and FB.


My lovely mum and aunt knitted some wee chicks and bunnies and stuffed them with a creme egg.  We sold a few of them and made £11.  Barely enough to cover the cost of the yarn and the egg.


Good job I scored some 10p bargains in the supermarket last night then!!  2 pizza bases, 2 vegetable samosas and a mini garlic baguette.  All went straight into the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks