Wednesday 2 December 2015

December eggs


The weather here is truly awful.  It's been a very wet November and the first 2 days of December so far are exactly the same.  My poor chickens will start thinking they're ducks soon if it doesn't let up!!  But they're still laying lots of eggs for me.  So far this week I had 3 on Monday, 2 on Tuesday and 2 today.  I had expected them to stop laying as there's very little daylight atm.  In the morning when I open the coop they don't even stir!  When I get home from work, they've already put themselves to bed.  But they're still laying so I'm happy.

Sainsbury's update:  It's now over 3 weeks since my delivery wasn't delivered and I still haven't had my money refunded despite repeated calls.  Tonight's phone call assured me (again!!) that the refund has DEFINITELY gone through and it should be back in my account in 3 days.  We'll see!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have recently found your blog and have found it very interesting. You have very similar interest to myself, yellow stickers , ebay and going to nice places. I am actually off work sick at the moment and have spent the last few days reading yours from start to finish !! I have recently been thinking of doing some upcycling myself and have looked into Annie Sloan paint so I was pleased to see your end results from your own projects. I have a blog myself but have'nt posted for a while having lost my mojo for various reasons. I'm thinking maybe I should dip my toe back in. With kind regards Miss Piggy Bank

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waves to Miss Piggy Bank*

    I had a quick look at your blog, you've had a tough year sweetie (((hugs)))

    Writing stuff down is cathartic for me. The fact that anyone bothers to read my witterings is just wonderful. I love that there's a whole community of people out there thinking the same way I do cos I don't know that many people in real life that do!

    Just start writing, it'll make you feel better :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks