Saturday 5 December 2015

Things making me smile today

 
I had a visit today from 2 of my oldest friends.  I've reached the stage where I find I can count true friends on the fingers on one hand.  I have many 'friends' that I've not seen in the last 5 years.  Guess they're not really friends then.  This couple are the kind of friends that you might not see for ages then when you do get together it's like you saw them last week :-) Although we've met up a few times in the last few years they hadn't seen my house so they came for lunch today and brought me a housewarming present.  A purple teapot and butter dish to match my purple tiles!  They know me so well :-)

 
And something else that made me smile.  These are some of The Teenager's toiletries.  I discovered he's cut off the top of the Nivea tube to get the last of the cream out.  Chip off the old block ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Well I have dipped my toe lol !! Loving the butter dish, such a lovely colour and good quality too, what a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks