Friday 9 February 2018

F words


Not only is it Friday but it's half term here!! 👍 I knew going going back to work after only a week off would be challenging but it's been absolutely exhausting.  Luckily management were so grateful I was there they weren't too concerned about the quality of teaching and learning taking place!!  My little cherubs are going to get a wee shock when we go back after the break 😉


Other stuff has been happening too but I've been too tired to blog about it (sorry!) Here's another F word - I have found a flat for eldest DS and we're buying it!!  It's a ground floor 2 bedroom flat right in the centre of town (bottom left corner of photo)  No hills for him to walk up or 3 flights of stairs.  It's in very good decorative condition so we won't need to do anything.


Only downside is the kitchenette is tiny!!   But he's not a great cook so that's not a problem.  That's an under the counter fridge/freezer (bottom right) so no room for his normal sized one.  But he's very close to a huge Tesco superstore so will be able to take advantage of yellow stickers.


The bathroom has recently been updated and is better than mine!!!

We get entry rather soon (end of March I think) so it's all happening very quickly.  This is the first property we actually viewed (after discounting lots by looking online) so we've been very lucky.  Fingers crossed it all goes ahead without a hitch!

10 comments:

  1. Hope he is very happy in his new home x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali, the flat that you are buying looks really nice. I hope everything goes through and that your son will be very happy there. Just thought I would mention that my wee little doggie hasn't arrived yet I know you have been busy and under the weather so maybe you haven't sent it yet. I noticed that Winters End Rambler received hers in early January and I didn't want you to think I had received it and not acknowledged it. He's got a long journey all the way to W. Canada so maybe he'll arrive soon and he's not stuck in one of our many snow drifts!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were all posted together so fingers crossed he gets there soon. I know one made it safely to the US so I hope yours gets to Canada xxx

      Delete
  3. He's a lucky chap, it's a beautiful flat.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful. I hope he enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's really looking forward to moving in. I'm hoping it's a turning point in his health :-) xxx

      Delete
  5. Fingers crossed all goes well with the flat. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks