Sunday 28 January 2018

Chocolates, flowers or...


... a stainless steel hood hood extractor thingy??  OH excelled himself yesterday with this gift!!  Normal people might get tasty chocolates or pretty flowers but my OH saw a bargain at B&Q and thought I'd like that better!  He knows me so well 😆 He just needs to adjust the chimney part and patch the plaster around the socket and we're good to go.

Thanks for the get well wishes.  I'm definitely on the mend and will be back at work tomorrow.  I know I'm not back to full health so will be taking it gently.  I'm still very tired and headachey so I hope the management team will cut me some slack over my unfinished paperwork.  I know how hard it is to get cover when teachers are off so hopefully my physical presence will be enough.


6 comments:

  1. One of the best gifts that my hubby gave me was a ton of well rotted manure for my new veg patch. He hardly ever bought flowers as he knew that I would prefer a plant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feel.ing a bit better now but sorry that you feel you have to go back to work - although, having been a teacher myself, I totally understand. And paperwork is a pain at the best of times . . . good luck with that.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate paperwork at the best of times so it's going to be tough catching up.

      Delete
  3. You'll be exhausted tomorrow evening so be sure and have a hearty feast! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're on the mend and hope you have an easy week...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks