Tuesday 26 December 2023

100 days

 

Happy Boxing Day!!  I spent it knitting, eating and chilling!  I finished another pair of socks (for myself) and cast on a new pair in a green and blue colourway.  I also got a hand knitted pair from my aunt so I'm well stocked up on woolly footwear 🧦


I made myself a sourdough pizza, using some of the tomatoes I got in the TGTG bag.  I put 3 other bases into the freezer to make a quick meal in the future 😋


I part baked them as the dough was quite sticky and I wasn't sure how to keep them separated to freeze.  I hope they're ok next time!


My youngest son and his fiancé have a wee countdown thing to their wedding 👰  From today, it's only 100 days until the big day.  I have my dress already, I just need to make sure I can still fit into it in 100 days!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Awww, the 100 days countdown is a nice idea. Your pizza looks delicious, I'm already fed up of turkey, so need to freeze the rest so it doesn't get wasted
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pizza was very simple but oh so delicious! As I didn't have turkey I'm not fed up of it!! Lol! :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the countdown idea for the wedding and it certainly would be a good idea for me to keep off the snacks if I were going! Wet and windy weather today and I’m guessing you’ll be much the same. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, very wet and windy agian. I thought we might have been in for a wee spell of cold but bright weather. I need to do a few outside jobs! But I guess they'll need to wait :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. Your sock drawer must look magnificently colourful when you pull it out. Those are a masterpiece. That 100 days will go by in a flash!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks