Saturday 5 October 2024

New blog?

 

I'm finding that the YouTube channel is taking up a lot of time but I still want to keep blogging too.  I don't want to link this blog to it as it has a lot more personal details here that I don't want shared to a wider audience.  That's why I don't mention this blog there.

I had an idea to set up a new blog which is connected to the channel.  I'll still write about similar things and maybe post more info on it like recipes/food stuff.  Can I ask for your help wise ones?

If you click on the link to the new blog, can you tell me if you see anything that links back to here?  I've removed my photo and profile so I don't think anyone would be able to find this blog from them.  I've posted a test post with a photo.  I've also turned on comment moderation so if you could try leaving a comment on it and letting me know what you see.

Ali Lives Well on Less

13 comments:

  1. It is coming up as a test post with a photo of pears .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left a ‘test comment’ and didn’t see anything linking back to this blog. Also clicked around on your new blog and didn’t get lead anywhere other than Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn’t find any links back to here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posted a comment on the other site, a box came up saying it would be published after moderation. And since I think I mentioned "other site" do feel free to NOT publish it!
    The only thing I see to pull anyone back here would be the big banner photo at the top (can't remember what it is called) with your blog title on it, since it is the same photo as the one here. Don't know if some Google photo match thing would lead anyone here. You are really having a good time with all this new tech, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of that!! I'll use something else. I'm certainly learning loads about new tech!! :-) xxx

      Delete
  5. just left a message on the other blog. Might be an idea to change your header photo though?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like everything as it is, I'm a great believer in if it works don't mess with it and leave well alone. Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks