Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas


I nearly didn't put up a tree  this year but OH and the boys helped clear away some boxes and re arranged the furniture  so I could fit one in.  I normally have a real one but this one was reduced to £20 in the supermarket (down from £50!!!) so I bought it to take into the classroom.  The kids decorated it with their handmade decorations which they then took home.
 
 
Since I had it I thought I'd use it (real ones are pretty costly anyway)  It's a pre lit one so no faffing about with lights!! It's decorated just with my wee Santa collection.  I've been collecting them for over 10 years now, nothing expensive or even tasteful but they make me smile :-)
 
 
I had to show you this!  This was my gift in a forum swap.  It's a handmade wreath with lots of wee balls of yarn and spools of thread.  The photo really doesn't do it justice.  It came all the way from Denmark and I just love it!


This is what I'm wearing tomorrow.  An Ebay bargain, lovely linen Laura Ashley dress that fits me perfectly.

Whatever you're doing tomorrow and whoever you're spending it with have a very Merry Christmas.

Lots of love

Ali xxx

2 comments:

  1. lovely swap decoration Ali! perfect for you!!

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely Christmas, looking forward to more fun (and hard work) in 2014. X

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks