Wednesday 9 March 2022

Loo rolls and those dried beans

 

I made some loo roll planters to get my peas started.

I filled them with compost and sat them to warm up at the window on the stair half landing.

I counted out the exact number of peas (33) and soaked them in water ready to sow tomorrow.


I found a use for those pesky dried beans (plus a spoonful of dried lavender.)


And made a prototype bean bag (pyramid shaped) that I can use at school.

It's been an odd sort of day where I didn't feel like doing very much.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're keeping busy and thinking Spring. It's just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying waking up when it's light, a sure sign it's nearly here :-)

      Delete
  2. Good for you on using up those toilet paper rolls. You are way ahead in your spring plans.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get ahead and be more efficient this year :-)

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks