Wednesday 11 January 2023

Progress

 

It's slow progress on the utility room/mini kitchen.  Reeeeeeeally slow!!!  This is 3 days work 🙄 The joiner pulled out 2 wall cupboards and 2 base units.  He's replacing them with 2 wall cupboards, 2 base units and a fridge.  And oh my goodness, what a mess!!  Plus B&Q forgot to order the cupboard doors.  Which means I didn't pay for the cupboard doors.  Which means my mini kitchen won't be finished until next week *sighs*


But progress on my cardigan is quick!!  Colours are more vivid in real life!  I've now divided the stitches into 2 fronts and the back.  It's quite heavy already so it's going to be a warm cosy cardi especially are there's a lot of 100% pure wool in the yarns!! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you are really moving along on the cardi. Love the colours and stitches.

    Hopefully your mini kitchen will be done very soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Still doing some working out of how how to shape the fronts and sleeves. The joiner gets paid by the job not hours/days so I'm not understanding why he's taking so long

      Delete
  2. Slow and steady wins the race - hope that works for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's doing a good enough job, it's just I was told it was a simple 2 day job!!

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks