Monday 18 December 2023

Bruised bone

 

I had an MRI scan on Friday on my sore wrist which was exactly 3 weeks since my fall.  I got the result this afternoon.  I have a bruised bone next to the scaphoid.  Thankfully no breaks/fractures but it can take time to fully heal.  I'm just so pleased no further intervention is needed!  I've to give it a few more weeks to see if it improves and goes back to 'normal' before deciding if I need physio.

We had a family Christmas dinner yesterday (Sunday) at my Lovely Mum's house.  Turkey and all the trimmings 😋 Luna came too and was reasonably well behaved despite the larger number of people!  The weather was absolutely appalling so the journey there and back took longer than usual.  At least I got all the presents delivered! 🎁

As usual there were many photos taken.  We got a nice one with me, my sister and mum 😍

12 comments:

  1. thats a lovely picture of the three of you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we're not in the same place at the same time very often :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photo. Merry Christmas from Australia. A hug for the gorgeous Luna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll give her an extra squeeze :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. A lovely picture of the three of you. Glad to hear Luna behaved. Our pup is food obsessed so is always on the look out - he's even taken food off the table!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, she's very food focussed!! typical Lab! :-) xxx

      Delete
  4. What a lovely photo! You look very co-ordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely photo of the three if you. Sorry to hear that your wrist still isn’t fully healed. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the wrist will take a bit of time to fully heal so I just need to be patient!! :-) xxx

      Delete
  6. What a great family picture of the three of you. Hope you have a Happy Christmas and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks