Sunday 21 July 2024

What else can Luna get up to?

 

Earlier this morning Luna ate a wasp!  She was nosing and playing with something on the deck then spat it out.  It was a wasp (or similar looking beastie) and it tried to crawl away.  As soon as I said her name she grabbed it and ran.  And swallowed it in the process!  No side effects so far...

Then when we went our morning walk she ate some poo 💩  Some dogs are prone to this but she's never shown any interest previously.  Yet another thing I need to watch closely when we're out!! 

But the best news is for some reason I mixed up the dates of Luna's op and my hair cut.  I did write them on my calendar but it was tucked away in the drawer.  Thank goodness my vet does text reminders of their appointments!!!  She gets her op tomorrow, not in 10 days!  Yikes 😱

And the calendar is now up on the wall! 📅

12 comments:

  1. Oh Ali your head must be spinning! I had a Ridgeback that ate mulberries/wasps & suffered allergic reaction, what a panic that was & a very unhappy dog. Breathe 🙂. Jan in Castle Gresley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I know she's not allergic!! I'm keeping breathing! :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. my german shepherd eats bees and poo! nightmare x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, nightmare is the word!! Lol! :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. Very good news about Luna’s op-hope she recovers well and you can then get some time in the house and garden when she is at daycare. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our dogs eat things they shouldn't on a regular basis too - I need eyes in the back of my head. Hope Luna's op goes smoothly.
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time she's even been interested in poo so no idea why she ate it!! :-) xxx

      Delete
  5. Luna's op being sooner than thought is brilliant news. Hopefully you will be able to keep her quiet afterwards while she recovers ... but I have a feeling that is going to be hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that will be the challenge!! :-) xxx

      Delete
  6. If I don't write things on my calendar in the kitchen it doesn't happen! I know people use their phones these days but it would never occur to me to check that daily! I hope the op goes well and Luna recovers quickly. Animals they are a worry! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always used a wall calendar to keep track of stuff. I just didn't have it on a wall!! :-) xxx

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks