Monday 4 March 2024

Final push!

 

I finally got the craft room finished today.  Mainly by putting all my crafting materials into 3 large packing boxes and dumping them in the garage!!

Before and after reminder!

It's looking very tidy and a bit sparse!  I put away all my colourful boxes and kept out the black and grey ones to match the fridge freezer.  I did buy a white roller blind to put at this window but I've decided to not put it up.  I'll be able to use in either my next house or my son's flat.

I kept the colourful floor rug for a wee splash of colour.  But it all looks lovely.  Shame I'll never get to actually craft in there.

I also split my peace lily (retirement gift from school) and re potted it.  I got 3 free plants to put around the house.

I'm trying to do the final push this week as I want to get the house on the market ASAP!  A 2 bedroom bungalow went on the market today in exactly the area I want.  It's under budget and needs a bit of modernising but not too much.  So I'm asking everyone to send me positive vibes to get this house sold quickly and let me buy this bungalow! 🤞

22 comments:

  1. OK Ali stand back and brace yourself - I am winging a mega fu*kload of positive vibes that if you wobble even slightly, you will be bowled over, just catch it all please. You are on the home stretch and I have everything crossed for you 😘. Jan in Castle Gresley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Braced and received!! Keep 'em coming! :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. Sending good thoughts and luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending you good luck vibes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers and toes crossed for you. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive vibes coming your way. As well as fingers and toes crossed as well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about your loss of lovely Emma; I cried too x Sending you positive vibes for your move also love hope and strength xxx Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's very strange not having her around :-) xxx

      Delete
  7. Sending positive vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending lots of positive vibes your way and hope the Scottish house buying/selling process works better than it does here where everything takes 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! In theory it should be straightforward. But until missives are signed it can fall apart :-) xxx

      Delete
  9. Huge positive vibes coming your way. The place is looking fabulous, can't believe that a family won't want to snap it up. We will be keeping our fingers crossed for the timing to be right for the bungalow. Have you seen it's home report?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I've seen the home report and YIKES!! It needs a lot of work but I'm ok with that :-) xxx

      Delete
  10. It looks really lovely. Fingers crossed all goes well and you get exactly the right place for your forever home. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've worked hard on getting it ready. I just need everything to line up nicely now :-) xxx

      Delete
  11. Positive vibes coming your way with the power of an arrow from a crossbow ... stand back and be ready to duck!!

    The craft room looks absolutely gorgeous, now you have to promise yourself to set one up in your new place as soon as possible, so that you actually get to work in a lovely space like that.

    Our flat is one the market now, so I have my fingers crossed for us both. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed and positive vibes coming back at you!! :-) xxx

      Delete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks