Sunday 26 January 2014

Quick foodie post



Once again I hit the yellow sticker jackpot on Wednesday night.  It was a really wet evening so they started early.  As well as the above I got a large parsley pot for 10p and Smarties cookies reduced to 20p (for the sweet toothed family members!)


Here was Thursday's lunch.  I added my last mug of turkey soup from the freezer and some oatcakes.

I've been living out of the freezer this month as I'm getting home late from school and am too tired (and sick!!) to cook.  But a quick recce this morning has revealed empty shelves.  Eek!! Need to get it stocked up again with some batch cooking and bargains. 

1 comment:

  1. Those are great yellow stickered bargains..wish ours got reduced that much :)
    AFM xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks